Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Super sized donation from Becky Prindle

Nikki here!
Happy 4th of July, everyone! We have a fairly substantial donation today from my mother, Becky Prindle. (This is going to be an extremely picture heavy post, just to warn you!

First off, she has donated a ton of jewelry she has made.  I'm not entirely sure what everything is made of yet, but I know that the things which look like pearls are in fact pearls (freshwater I believe), and the crystals are Swarovski.  I will be checking on what the stones are, and should have some answers by the Auction :)  Still not entirely sure how we are going to be using these, but I'm thinking some will be for the raffle, and some will be just plain sold...We'll see :) (If anyone has suggestions, let me know!)

Super cute purple glass earrings. The big beads have little flowers inside!

Lovely Enamel earrings in blue


The same style enamel earrings in Black


Very dainty necklace with very pretty beads (I believe the pendant is a cultured pearl)

It is very hard to tell, but this little necklace is a very light shade of pink

Bronze colored pearl earrings

Another bronze colored pearl

Pearls and crystals

Pearls and crystals

Pearls and crystals

Crystals

Not sure what these stones are, but they are a lovely maroon color

Pearls and crystals. a matching set

Black and brown/copper colored stones

Crystals and pearls (Matching set)

Crystals (Matching set)

Jade colored stones, a matching set


Silvery-white pearls

Dainty necklace, with copper colored geometrical pearls

I have absolutely NO idea what these are, but they are shimmery like mother of pearl

Crystals and pearls

Maroon stone

Glass pendant

Black and white varigated, faceted stones

Set of bracelets on stretchy cord.  glass and crystal beads



She also donated a TON of her amazing handmade cards,
so I divided them up into three 45 card sets.  The idea is that they are a year's supply of greeting cards.  Each set has: 2 fall/harvest cards, 3 halloween cards, 9 holiday cards, 1 valentine, 3 easter cards, 2 Teacher Appreciation cards, 1 Wedding card, 1 Anniversary card, 2 Thank You cards, 12 Birthday cards, and 9 blank cards.  Rather than take pictures of all 135 cards (Yikes!), I just photographed some of my favorites:





Thanks, Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment